Middle-aged Canadians who have had a heart attack, stroke or cardiac arrest are less likely to be working three years later, and those who can keep working often experience a significant drop in income, researchers report.
- The Montrealer – Healing Hearts
How hundreds of Montreal women are reducing their risk of heart disease.
- Defusing a Ticking Time-Bomb: The Women’s Healthy Heart
A heart attack changed Susan Rodrigues’ life – the Women’s Healthy Heart Initiative helped mend it.
- Wendy Wray is transforming care at the MUHC – one woman at a time
“… she never anticipated becoming an advocate for heart disease prevention, but her determination to save the lives of women in her community has made her a catalyst for change.”
- Deborah Da Costa, PhD – Mindful Eating (PPT)
- Stéphane Bensoussan – Manage Your Stress (PDF)
- Dr. R. John Kimoff – Sleep and the Heart (PDF)
- Sonya Page – Registered Dietitian, MUHC
- Ms. Gina Rubinski – Stress & Meditation (PDF)
- Wendy Wray – Heart Disease (PDF)
- Wendy Wray – Heart Disease: The Basics (PDF)
- Wendy Wray – Know Your Numbers (PDF)